Gullewa Limited ("Company") has adopted a Corporate Governance Manual which forms the basis of a comprehensive system of control and accountability for the administration of corporate governance. The Board is committed to administering the policies and procedures with openness and integrity, pursuing the true spirit of corporate governance commensurate with the Company's needs.
To the extent they are applicable to the Company, the Board has adopted the ASX Corporate Governance Council's Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations ("Principles & Recommendations"). To read the ASX Principles and Recommendations click here.
The Company is pleased to make the following information on its corporate governance practices available on this website.
- Statement of Board and Management Functions;
- Audit Review Guidelines;
- Nomination Committee Charter;
- Remuneration Committee Charter;
- Policy and Procedure for Selection and Appointment of New Directors;
- Policy for Trading in Company Securities (Summary);
- Code of Conduct;
- Compliance Procedures (Summary);
- Procedure for Selection, Appointment and Rotation of External Auditor;
- Shareholder Communication Policy;
- Risk Management Policy (Summary).